Growing, Growing, Growing, can it be?
I feel as though this isn’t true of me.
But, this is what He promises:
- all things new…new creation am I, me, yes, me!
- to finish a work He began in me in me!
- to give a crown of beauty instead of ashes, oil of gladness instead of despair on my head, yes mine!
- to rejoice over me with singing, yes me, Bride of the Great I AM an eternal delight…and can it be, oh yes, it can!
- to carry me close to His heart and gently lead me in the craziness of raising young…oh yes, how I need this one…
- to change me, yes ME, from one degree of glory to ANOTHER until I behold Him face-to-face…I and not ONLY all the others, but me, no me AND HIM!!!
Hallelujah, what a SAVIOR!